- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian public politicians don’t believe Georgia can join NATO soon2008-11-20 10:06
War in Caucus impaired the security system and defense of Georgia considerably and postponed its joining NATO, suggested Eka Tkeshelashvili, Georgian Foreign Affairs Minister.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We have to make more efforts to meet standards, essential to join NATO", - Interfax quotes the Minister.
Georgian MPs don't believe in joining NATO in near future.
"We shouldn't nurse big hopes. Europeans are ready to start relationships with Georgia with privileges, therefore we shouldn't precipitate events, as all the steps of our friends are now pointed at the problem of deoccupation solution", - noticed Mikhail Machavarini, the Vice Speaker of Georgian Parliament.