- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Imedi can be purchased by a Ukrainian PR company2010-06-03 11:56
Imedi, the Georgian TV channel, can be purchased by a Ukrainian company, Kavkaz- Press says citing to own sources.gt-en-newsitem-inside
It's a company dealing with public relations, the media reports.
It actively cooperates with the new government of Ukraine, and in one month negotiations with the Georgian side will be held.
According to the agency's sources, the director general of the company will be Oksana Zinovieva, the head of the information service of 1+1 channel.
Imedi holding unites a TV channel, radio station, a technical service. It was founded by Badri Patarkatsishvili in early 2000s. In February 2009 the 90-per cent share was purchased by RAK Georgia Holding, аin June 2009 Georgi Arveladze, the ex-Minister of Economy of Georgia, occupied the general director position.