- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another activist left the Alliance for Georgia2010-06-03 12:55
Another activist left the Alliance for Georgia quitted the pro-opposition Alliance for Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Koka Guntsadze, left the union following the ex-ombudsman Sozar Subari. Previously he was one of the active members of For Free Georgia, ex-Minister of Defense Irakli Okruashvili's party, and before had been a member of New Rights movement - Georgia Times correspondent.
The official statement is expected to be made in the nearest days.
Subari, in his turn, explained he had decided to quit long before the elections but adjourned the leaving not to harm the union and opposition in general. He highlighted the leaders of the Alliance for Georgia didn't really struggle for victory at the elections and shift of power in the country.