- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Netherlands comes to Georgia2008-11-20 11:03
Peter de Hoyer, the extraordinary emissary of Dutch Foreign Affairs Ministry, and political director, arrives today in Tbilisi with an official 2-day visit, Georgia Times informs, alluding to Georgian Foreign Affairs Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Hoyer conducts meetings with Grigol Mgaloblishvili, the PM; Ekaterina Tkeshelashvili, the Minister of Foreign Affairs; Georgiy Baramidze, the Minister for European and Euroatlantic Integration.
Peter de Hoyer also comes to Gori to visit the EUMM monitors. In the course of his visit, the emissary intends to meet leaders of Georgian opposition and representatives of non-governmental organizations.