- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian military, found dead in South Ossetia, committed a suicide2010-06-03 14:38
Russian military, whose corpse was found last Tuesday at the Georgian-South Ossetian border, committed a suicide, results of internal investigation revealed, said on Wednesday a high rank fro Russian structures deployed in the territory of South Ossetia - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the present-day data, the border guard of the Armed Forces of Russia deployed in Akhalgoru region of South Ossetia, killed himself shooting in own head from a government-issue handgun. Investigation continues.
"There are no data witnessing involvement of other people in the death of the Russian military serviceman," the source said.
He added the suicide could be connected with the problems the deceased had in domestic life.
"There is no Georgian trace,mass media reported of, in the incident," the source said.