- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
CEC finished counting of votes2010-06-03 15:41
CEC of Georgia completed counting of votes at all the elections held all over the country on may 30th 2010.gt-en-newsitem-inside
NGOs submitted a number of claims in regard to violations in the elections; 4 now considered, none satisfied - Georgia Times correspondent.
Results of the mayoral elections in Tbilisi:
Giorgi Ugulava [United National Movement, ruling party] - 55.23%;
Irakli Alasania [Alliance for Georgia] - 19.05%;
Giorgi Chanturia [Chrisitan Democrats] - 10.7%;
Zviad Dzidziguri [National Council] - 8.31 %;
Giorgi Topadze [Industrialists'] - 5.19%.
Elections on population's basis Tbilisi Sakrebulo [city assembly]:
United National Movement - 52.5%;
Alliance for Georgia - 17.98 %;
Christian Democrats - 12.03%;
National Council - 8.25 %;
Industialists' - 6.23%.
Results of self-governance bodies' elections:
United National Movement - 65.67 per cent.
Christian Democrats - 11.91%;
Alliance for Georgia - 9.19 %;
National Council - 6.8 %;
Industry to Save Georgia - 4.25 %.