- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Laborites to struggle with colonialism2010-06-03 18:15
The Labour Party of Georgia believes the municipal elections of May 30th were again held according to American scenario, and results were determined and dictated by the USA in advance - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's press conference Shalva Natelashvili, the leader of Laborites, stated the opposition itself also favoured the ruling party's victory, as opposition acted basing on the same scenario.
In his opinion, Georgia is still in the gripe of imperialism and colonialism it's feeling from the side of Russia and USA.
"Russia occupied part of Georgian territories, the rest of the territory is enslaved by the USA, turning it into its colony," Natelashvili said.
Laborites intend to establish the so-called anti-colonial public centre at their party to struggle with colonialism, imperialism and Saakashvili proxy regime. They promise to dwell upon the centre's plans in the nearest days.