- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russia demands to change status of OSCE and the UN missions in Abkhazia and South Ossetia2008-11-20 14:18
Russia insists on changing the formal status of the monitoring missions of OSCE and the UN in South Ossetia and Abkhazia, announced Grigory Karasin, the Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister of Russia, yesterday after Genovese consultations.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The fact that the UN Monitoring Mission in Georgia worked in Abkhazia, and OSCE Monitoring Mission in Georgia - in South Ossetia, was a course of historical events, he noticed.
"We suggest that the status of the missions should be changed as Russia recognized these two Caucasian states ", - RIA-Novosti quotes Karasin.