- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Foreign Minister of Georgia received ambassadors of Ukraine and USA2010-06-04 11:47
Yesterday Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, held meetings with ambassadors of Ukraine and the USA - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Foreign Ministry, at the meeting with Ukrainian ambassador to Georgia Vasily Tsybenko the sides discussed issues of bilateral interrelations and prospects of regional cooperation.
At the meeting with John Bass, the U.S. Ambassador Plenipotentiary and Extraordinary, Vashadze considered issues connected with implementation of Georgian-American Charter on strategic partnership, as well as prospects of further development of bilateral relations.