- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
OSCE called on Tbilisi and Tskhinval to resume meetings in Ergneti2010-06-04 15:06
In the nearest time Tbilisi and Tskhinval must hold meetings in the framework of Mechanism on joint incident prevention and response in the area of South Ossetian conflict.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The urge to both sides came from OSCE - Novosti-Gruzia.
"The co-facilitators regret the fact that it proved impossible to discuss additional items. At the same time, however, they were encouraged by statements of participants regarding the usefulness of the IPRM to address issues affecting the lives of local communities, and their acknowledgment that urgent issues need to be addressed," the statement says.
"The co-facilitators call upon all participants to convene a regular meeting of the IPRM shortly," the document concludes.
Yesterday the South Ossetian delegation left settlement Ergneti, where the meeting in the framework of joint incident prevention and response was held, early.
The sides agreed on nothing except of the date of a new meeting, Shota Utiashvili, the head of the Georgian delegation, said to Imedi TV channel.
The meeting's chairman was Hansjörg Haber, the EUMM in Georgia head. Other participants were representatives from the EU, Georgia, South Ossetia, and Russia.
Previous meeting in this format was held in October.
After these talks South Ossetia claimed it wouldn't participate in the mechanism due to lack of progress. Before the meeting in Ergneti Tskhinval added they could return to work in the format if received information about fate of dozens South Ossetians arrested or kidnapped by Georgia.
Tskhinval presumable didn't received these data.