- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Abkhazia is content with the second round of discussions2008-11-20 16:31
Abkhazia considers the discussions held in Geneva the first constructive dialog after war in South Ossetia, RIA-Novosti informs, alluding to Maxim Gvindzhia, the Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister of the republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Genovese process, broken off a month ago, is now resumed and goes on. We exchanged thoughts and ideas. These were the first rational, constructive negotiations after events in South Ossetia. "It's worth mentioning, that constructivity of the discussions was ensured with the equal status of all the sides ", - he said.
Gvindzhia pointed out that "the most important aspect is to conduct a dialog not only between the participants of conflict, but also between all the interested parties".
The Abkhazian diplomat said, that as these were the discussions, but not negotiations, no binding treaties were signed in Geneva. "In the course of the third round of Genovese discussions, planned for December 17th - 18th, the two most important issues: security of the region and return of refugees are to be discussed. " - he said.