- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia to build a slaughterhouse on Iran’s money2010-06-04 17:17
Iran will finance a construction of a sheep abattoir in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The decision was made in the course of the official visit of the Minister of Agriculture Bakur Kvezereli to Iran.
"The main aim of the official visit of the agency head to Iran was deepening of cooperation in the sphere of agriculture and intensification of trade relations between the countries," the Ministry says -Novosti-Gruzia.
In the course of the 2-day visit Kvezereli met with the Iranian counterpart, other Iranian leaders and businessmen specializing in agriculture.
The minister explained the sides reached agreement and Iran would invest in agriculture and built a sheep slaughterhouse. "It's important as construction of the slaughterhouse will open Iranian market for Georgian mutton," he added. The Minister mentioned the parties consider possible implementations of other projects in the future.