- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Labour party reported pressure on its monitors2010-06-04 18:48
The Labour party of Georgia presented results of monitoring at the municipal elections and said its monitors "fought heroic struggle against rigging." - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to laborites, representatives of UNM and other parties exerted pressure on their monitors in CEC and in polling stations.
Paata Jibladze, one of the Labotites, mentioned he knows the names of offenders and promised to voice them soon.
"Commission members we sent fought heroically against elections' riggers, what can't be said about some opposition parties, who, together with [United] National Movement representatives were exerting unprecedented, insolent pressure on our monitors," he claimed.
Previously Georgia Times reported of the anti-colonial centre the Labour Party intends to establish to fight against colonialism, imperialism and Saakashvili proxy regime.