- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia: Freedom House’s attitude to Tskhinval is biased2010-06-07 10:58
In the view of Kosta Dzugava, the South Ossetian leader's advisor for interactions with political parties, public and non-governmental organisations, full objectiveness shouldn't be expected in assessment of a South Caucasian republic by Freedom House organisation - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I repeatedly acquainted myself with annual reports of Freedom House, -Dzugayev said. - Must say that in some cases its assessments are quite objective, but in general this organisation reflects political sets of its owners. I think they'll always treat us in a biased manner," he said.
In its latest report [Worst of the Worst] South Ossetia was also mentioned [as "disputed territory"]. It was given 6 for civil liberties and 7 for political rights [with 1 as the best level and 7 as the worst]. The trend for deterioration was also indicated.