- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Seabed research started near Abkhazian shore2008-11-21 10:53
In near future submariners from Sevastopol start researching seabed of the Black Sea in the water area of Ochamchira sea port in Abkhazia, in order to settle an issue of a basing a group of ships of the Russian Black Sea Fleet, Interfax informs alluding to a source in the republican Ministry of Defense.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Earlier Sergey Shamba, Abkhazian Minister of Foreign Affairs, stated to journalists in Sokhumi that "the negotiations of establishing a base for the Russian Black Sea Fleet has already started". According to Shamba, location of bases "for some ships of the Black Sea Fleet in the sea port of Ochamchira will allow to protect Abkhazian sea border".
"To ensure security is important for us. In this aspect we are ready to cooperate with Russia in all directions. If there is a wish to establish a base for ships, we are ready. If it is a military base - that's even better", - he noticed.