- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian poet renounced the title of Tbilisi honorary freeman2010-06-07 12:27
Rezo Amashukeli, a Georgian poet, a winner of many prizes, renounced the title of Tbilisi honorary freeman as a protest against the course of the present-day administration.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I renounce the title of Tbilisi honorary freeman," he stated this morning to Asaval-Dasavali newspaper - the VZGLYAD.
He made this decision after recent election of Georgi Ugulava, the United National Movement candidate, the Mayor of Tbilisi.
"let those who wants, lick feet of these nationals and idiots," claimed the 74-year old Amashukeli, criticizing the authorities harshly.