- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: Georgia should be in Europe2008-11-21 11:10
Mikhail Saakashvili, Georgian President, who is now staying in Munich, called NATO to give Georgia a "road map" to membership in the alliance. The Georgian leader also stated that "a refuse to give Georgia MAP (Membership Action Plan) will be a wrong signal", ITAR-TASS informs, alluding to German mass media.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Mikhail Saakashvili expressed hope that the agreement of cooperation between Georgia and the EU would be signed.
"Georgia should be in Europe, the country has European past, and it sets its hopes on Europe ", - Mikhail Saakashvili stated.