- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation returned from Spain2010-06-07 12:50
At today's dawn the Georgian delegation, including deputy Interior Minister Ekaterina Zguladze and deputy Minister of Justice Tinatin Burjulani, returned from Spain - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Zguladze and Burjulani presented Spanish police full information on the special operation for detention of cocaine dealers in Georgia and demanded arrest and extradition of two criminals, involved in the case - Shakro Kalashov and Nugzar Bochorishvili.
Kalashov is already detained, but Bochorishvili remains at large. He's being sought and will be arrested if found.
The date of Kalashov's extradition remains unknown. The five detained cocaine dealers can be sentenced to imprisonment for life.