- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia doesn’t disclose plans for Olympic 20142010-06-07 14:17
Georgia doesn't know whether it will participate in Olympics 2014 in Sochi or not, as Russia didn't only fought against Georgia but also "occupied Georgian territories" and recognized their independency, said deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia David Jagalania at the briefing in Tbilisi - RosBalt .gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Russia waged a war against Georgia, its subsequent actions were occupation of 20 per cent of our territories and their unilateral recognition," he said.
He added Russia also "illegally carries inert materials away from the Black Sea coast of Georgia" and therefore "a real prospect of ecologic catastrophe is being created."
The deputy Minister also claimed that organizers of Sochi Olympics have "big problems with both implementation of scheduled works and attitude to own population."