- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Survey: Georgia’s population for snap elections2010-06-07 15:09
The overwhelming majourity of Georgians are for calling early parliamentary elections, the e-survey revealed - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to this one, out of 410 respondents 82.2 per cent are for early elections; 13.88 per cent are against; the rest found difficulty answering.
Another survey, held by Kviris Palitra [authoritative Georgian weekly], only 19.2 per cent of respondents believe elections of May 30th were held in an objective manner.
71.5 per cent stick to another point of view. The rest found difficulty answering. 406 respondents participated in the survey.