- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili to complain to Sarkozy about Russia2010-06-07 15:41
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, staying in Paris with a visit, will meet with his French counterpart Nicolas Sarkozy to discuss a range of political and economic issues.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In particular, the Georgian leader will discuss the "violation of cease-fire agreement terms by Russia"- Rustavi 2 . The agreement was signed in August 2008 with mediation of Sarkozy.
"France is the country with mediation of which the was signed agreement Russia keeps violating," said Nino Kalandadze, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, accompanying the President. She added the issue will be discussed, as well as economic issues.
Eric Fournier, the ambassador of France to Tbilisi, said the presidents will discuss issues of partnership and cooperation between the two countries, and highlighted the importance of peaceful elections in Georgia as a background.