- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia intends to fine Russian mobile network companies2008-11-21 13:21
Temporary parliamentary committee on Georgian territorial integrity restoration will discuss work of Russian mobile network companies in the territory of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, Nasha Abkhazia (Our Abkhazia) informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Representatives of the Regulation Commission and banking industry are invited to the meeting.
At the meeting they will discuss methods to suppress such "illegal" actions in the territory of Georgia. To be precise, it concerns the fines to be imposed on mobile network companies operating "illegally".
According to Shota Malashkhia, «Russia must answer for its aggression and annexation, and it will - in other direction. It will be banking industry and mobile networks. We summoned representatives of respective structures to the meeting, at which we are going to discuss certain methods to return (Russian companies) to legal framework and punish those, who break it».