- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Georgia visited a match and an exhibition in Paris2010-06-07 17:42
Mikheil Saakashvili, the leader of Georgia, and Sandra Roelofs, his spouse, in the course of the visit to France, attended an exhibition opened in the framework of Days of Georgian Culture - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The event is being held in Palais de Tokyo, and exhibits photographs of Magnum, a well-known agency - Georgian TV companies.
On invitation of the French government Saakashvili also attended the Roland Garros tournament final match. He sat in the lounge for honorary guests, neat the PM of France and the Queen of Spain. Before the match Saakashvili talked to the latter, TV companies report.
Today he must also be received by the French leader Nicolas Sarkozy. Meetings with other governmental officials of France are planned.