- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
11th round of Geneva Talks begins2010-06-08 10:34
At the 11th round of Geneva Talks on security and stability in Caucasus, starting today in Switzerland, the situation at the borders of Abkhazia and South Ossetia with Georgia will be discussed - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Foreign Ministry of Russia, the participants will discuss work of mechanisms of joint incident prevention and response in areas adjacent to borders.
Issue of missing and detained people will also be discussed.
The Russian Foreign Ministry highlighted the task of Geneva Talks is still working out the legally binding non-use of force agreements, and the Russian side will continue efforts in this direction.
Besides, participants of the working group for humanitarian issues will discuss prospects of solving problems of refugees and internally displaced people, considering ensuring their rights, principle of voluntariness and security in the process of return.