- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and France signed memorandum on economic cooperation2010-06-08 12:35
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, staying in France with an official visit, yesterday held a number of meetings - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
First negations were held with a group of advisors, Georgian leader's administration informs. The topic was the cease-fire agreement of August 12th 2008.
Besides, they focused on military cooperation, Georgia's peacemaking operation in Afghanistan and selling Mistral helicopter-carrier to Russia.
Yesterday Saakashvili was received by the State Minister of France. They discussed issues of deepening economic and political cooperation.
After the meeting Georgia and France inked a memorandum on economic cooperation. It implies cooperation in spheres of energy and tourism and also support and encouragement of investments.
Today Mikheil Saakashvili must meet with Nicolas Sarkozy, the President of France. The administration of the Georgian leader highlights this meeting will be held 2 days before Russian PM's visit to Paris, and at this meeting mostly "non-implementation of cease-fire agreement by Russia" will be discussed.