- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
National Council demands recounting of votes at some polling stations2010-06-08 17:20
The National Council demands recounting of votes at the polling stations where on May 30th violations were revealed and results from which opposition argued in the court, Vladimir Bojadze, the NC coordinator in electoral issues, stated at today's press conference - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to his data, on June 3rd the National Council submitted a claim in regard to violations at station #28 in Dusheti, to Mtskheta district court. On the opposition's demand special electoral lists were opened, and violations they stated of, were confirmed.
Nevertheless the court didn't satisfy the opposition's demand and in fact made a political decision to legalize the violations.
The National Council intends to turn to superior organisations and if needed, even in international courts.