- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Barry comes to Georgia2008-11-21 18:06
Tomorrow USS Barry, (US Navy, destroyer) comes to Georgia with a friendly visit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ship will call the port of Batumi first, then, on November, 25th - of Poti, Novosti Gruzii (News of Georgia) informs alluding to the US embassy in Georgia press service.
On Saturday, November 22nd, at 12 a.m. (local time, Batumi) a welcome ceremony with representatives of local authorities and community will be held.
Public events with participation of the ship crew are planned for Sunday. On November, 24th (Monday), in the Thanksgiving Day, a dinner aboard the ship will be held.
USS Barry is the fifth ship of the US Navy that visits Georgian Black Sea ports after events of August, 2008. Unlike four previous ones, Barry carries no humanitarian cargo.