- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tskhinval: USA against non-use of force document2010-06-09 11:11
At Geneva Talks on security and stability in Caucasus [11th round held yesterday] the American side campaigned against signing a legally binding document on non-use of force between Georgia and South Ossetia and Georgia and Abkhazia, stated Boris Chochiyev, the South Ossetian leader's Plenipotentiary for Post-Conflict Settlement - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"It can be said that Americans favour the burying of Geneva Talks. Americans say: "Why sign the agreement. Better let us conduct humanitarian operations," Chochiyev said.
In his opinion, the most important is to avoid repetition of aggression by Mikheil Saakashvili with support of the USA.
Chochiyev added no significant progress was reached at the 11th round, and added the next will be held on July 27th.