- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Special services: fire is a provocation2008-11-24 11:00
Russian special services consider the statement of the Georgian side of firing Georgian territory from South Ossetia a provocation. Earlier Polish administration stated that the motorcade with the President of Poland, Lech Kaczynski and the President of Georgia, Mikhail Saakashvili, came under fire on Sunday on South Ossetian border.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgian side wasn't well prepared for this provocation", - said a source in Russian special services, as he was commenting the statement of Tbilisi on the fire of Georgian territories from South Ossetia, that supposedly had occurred. "Saakashvili repeats himself", - the source mentioned and reminded an incident that supposedly took place during Saakashvili's visit to Gori, when, according to the source, "this mister was running away from non-existing air attack, whereas his guards and journalists couldn't understand what was wrong with Georgian President".
"One can as well remember the story with a blind rocket, that Georgian President approached so right in time ", - said the representative of Russian special services. According to him, "it's time to get used to badly thought-over provocations of official Tbilisi, though, in some time they can invent something new ", RIA-Novosti reports.