- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Polish Foreign Affairs Ministry cannot confirm the statement of a motorcade came under fire of Russian servicemen2008-11-24 11:29
Polish Foreign Affairs Ministry finds no confirmation to the statement, in accordance with which Russian servicemen fired on Georgian territory, in immediate proximity from the motorcade with the President of Poland, Lech Kaczynski inside, said Pyotr Pashkovsky, the official representative of Polish Foreign Affairs Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The president of Poland arrived in Georgia on Sunday to participate in celebration of the fifth anniversary of the "Rose Revolution". From Tbilisian airport he set off towards a camp of refugees suffered during the events of August 2008 in Caucus.
"We have no confirmation to the data (of the presidential motorcade came under fire of Russian servicemen). We need to clear out all the facts concerning this event ", - Pashkovsky said. According to him, the decision to come to South Ossetian border was made by Mikhail Saakashvili at the last moment and this point was added to the program of visit (Kaczynski's visit to Georgia) as an improvisation". Pashkovsky mentioned that, considering the element of "improvisation, Polish side was, surely, not informed beforehand".
Polish analytics notice that at the press conference in Tbilisi Kaczynski didn't answer the question of Polish journalists, escorting him, why did the bus with reporters came to South Ossetan border in front of the presidential motorcade, and not in the rear, as it used to be. Besides, neither Kaczynski, nor Saakashvili responded, how did Georgian journalists managed to get to the scene of incident, if the decision to change the route of Polish President was made in the airport of Tbilisi, RIA-Novosti informs.