- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian army didn’t fire Georgian territory2008-11-24 11:50
Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs state, that Russian forces in South Ossetia didn't fire Georgian territory, and Tbilisi "passes desirable for reality".gt-en-newsitem-inside
"After the data from Georgia on some fire in regions adjacent to South Ossetia, that, in my view, were spread by Western mass media too quickly, the Ministry of Defense had a closer look on situation ", - said Grigory Karasin, the Deputy Foreign Affairs Minister, to journalists.
"There were no fire from South Ossetian side on adjacent Georgian territories", - Karasin said. According to the Deputy Minister, "Georgian side again passed desirable for reality ".
Peacemaking forces staff in the zone of Georgian-South Ossetian conflict disclaims the statements of possible participation of Russian peacemakers in the fire. The Ministry of defense of South Ossetia also announced that there were no firing of presidential motorcade from their side, and armed forces units started no fire in Georgian border direction.