- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Minister of Defense of Georgia to voice a report in NATO2010-06-09 17:35
On June 11th at NATO-Georgia Commission sitting Bacho Akhalaya, the Minister of Defense of Georgia, will voice a report on temps of integration of his country into the Alliance - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Secretary General of NATO, Anders Fogh Rasmussen, is also planned to deliver a speech. Not so long ago, at the press conference in Brussels Rasmussen announced on the planned ministerial meeting and claimed intention to meet with the Minister of Defense of Georgia.
He reiterated support for sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia and stated NATO would continue assisting it in holding reforms.
NATO ministerial will be held on June 10th-11th.