- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili: firing presidential motorcade is a”Russian improvisation”2008-11-24 12:19
Shots, heard from South Ossetian territory by Georgian and Polish Presidents on Sunday, were the reaction of Russian side to the appearance of the motorcade, stated Mikhail Saakashvili at his joint press conference with Lech Kaczynski, Day.Az informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
«That's another reminder to those European politicians who claim,that a part the EU-Russia agreement has already been fulfilled , and everything must run in the way it used to be. It's clear, that aggression in Georgia continues, and this day showed its gross violation », - Saakashvili stated.
If it was an improvisation, it was Russian improvisation, the leader of Georgia mentioned. He called the accident regrettable and added that at the scene of incident there were no Georgian journalists, except from one cameraman, who was always escorting presidential motorcade. According to Saakashvili, it was the man, who filmed the attack.
Georgian leader thanked his Polish colleague for support and firmness, and underlined that in August, despite «Russian aggression», he came to Tbilisi and expressed support to demonstrators gathered in the center of the city.