- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Times owner can be sentenced to 3-7 years of prison2010-06-10 10:30
Malkhaz Gulashvili, the People's Orthodox Movement leader and owner and founder of Georgian Times media holding, and his 17-year old son David can e imprisoned for 3 -7 years in case they return to Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Today in Tbilisi city court the case of their illegal crossing Georgian-Russian bordr will be tried - Georgia Times correspondent.
Their attorney at law is Shalva Khachpuridze. The case will be tried in absence of the defendants, who are currently staying in Russia.
The Gulashvilis entered Russia via Tskhinval about a month ago. They reasoned their decision with persecution and threats of reprisal from the side of the Georgian authorities.