- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania’s former allies establish a new union2010-06-10 11:46
Ex-supporters of Irakli Alasania, who left the Alliance for Georgia after the municipal elections, establish a new union.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday ex-Public Defender Sozar Subari and Koka Guntsadze, together with Protect Georgia movement leader Levan Gachechiladze held a presentation - Georgia Times correspondent.
At the meeting in Tbilisi Marriott hotel Subari claimed the new national union is formed "around the Georgian idea", and its primary task will be preservation of Georgian statehood.
According to his explanation, the Georgian state must be based on three core principles: originality, security and progress.
At the initial stage an organisation working group will be established to prepare the foundation of the new movement. Opposition members, experts, human rights activists and journalists will participate in establishment and work of the union.