- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
79 points to be discussed at the sitting of the government2010-06-10 13:02
Today at 1 p.m. a sitting of the government will be held in the State Chancellery of Georgia. According to the press service, the agenda includes 79 points for discussion - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The government will listen to the information about frame documents on expropriation of land and eviction and on ecologic security of the program, developed in the framework of sustainable development of urban transport.
Agenda also includes draft amendments to a number of laws, including the Budget Code of Georgia and law On State Duty, draft order of the government on return of money to Germany's Bank of Reconstruction.