- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia isn’t afraid of Kyiv and Moscow approximation2010-06-10 14:17
Approximation of Ukraine with Russia is no threat for Georgian-Ukrainian relations, believes Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, who arrived to Kyiv with a 2-day visit earlier today - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Ukraine's approximation with any third state is no threat for Ukrainian-Georgian relations. That's all. The rest is information for consideration," Vashadze said.
He noted that Georgia takes the restoration of friendly relations of Kyiv and Moscow for granted.
"We take the approximation of Ukraine and Russia, Moscow and Kyiv, for granted. These are bilateral relations of Ukraine and Russia, and it's the sovereign affair of these two states," the Minister explained.
He added he's much more worried about Ukrainian-Georgian relations.