- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
World Bank to inspect projects in Georgia2010-06-10 14:57
Philippe Le Houérou, the World Bank Vice President, will visit Georgia on June 11th-14th to see the progress of projects financed by the organisation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In particular it concerns construction of dwelling for refugees, highways and energy projects - the VZGLYAD.
Currently 49 projects of the WB at the total cost of 1.4 bn are being implemented in Georgia.
Special attention is paid to projects being implemented after August 2008 events.