- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia thanked Ukraine for non-recognition of Abkhazia and South Ossetia2010-06-10 15:28
Georgia is grateful to Ukraine for refusal to recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia, stated Foreign Minister of Georgia Grigol Vashadze at today's briefing - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On June 4th Viktor Yanukovich, the present-day leader of Ukraine, started Kyiv wouldn't recognize Abkhazia and South Ossetia. The foreign Minister of the country made the similar statement.
"In the presence of journalists I'd like to thank the President of Ukraine and the Minister of Foreign Affairs for the statements, recently had been made in regard to territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia. It again confirms firstly the stabilizing role Ukraine plays in the region, secondly - the country of size and political weight Ukraine is, is on guard of international law, basic principles," Vashadze said.