- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian PM urged everyone to acquaint themselves with the new Tax Code2010-06-10 17:32
One of the points of agenda of today's sitting of the government was the draft of the new Tax Code.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The PM Nika Gilauri started it was worked out with consideration of private sector interests.
"Our aim is to favour the private sector at maximum, to let it develop, create new working places. In this way we'll be able to fight unemployment," Gilauri stated.
In his opinion, the Tax Code was one of the main problems of the private sector, therefore the government worked out a new document. He called on everyone - businessmen, investors, interested people - to read it attentively and voice own proposals and remarks.
"The process of Tax Code discussion must be transparent at maximum. We want as many interested people as possible be included in it," Gilauri said and added the document is posted at sites of government and Ministry of Finance of Georgia.
The draft will be sent to the Parliament in 2-3 weeks, and the government will continue work with legislators to let it be passed in the third reading as soon as possible.
Gilauri promised the government will consider all remarks and proposals if possible.