- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Greece to deport 14 Georgians2010-06-10 17:42
Fourteen citizens of Georgia will be deported from Greece today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Greek law enforcement bodies stopped Georgian illegal migrants in the moment when they tried to reach Greece from Turkey via mountains - RosBalt.
The detained were taken to consulate of Georgia two days ago, where filled in documents, necessary for deportation.
In April sixteen Georgian citizens were deported from Poland. They arrived in Poland illegally and asked for political asylum. After re-checking their documents Polish police made decision to deport them.