- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvili said he wouldn’t be the President2008-11-24 16:57
Mikhail Saakashvili, the leader of Georgia, states he will run for the President no more, Interfax states.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"That's my last presidential term. Surely, I'm not going to die after that. But my friends, who govern, and I think: what good and important things we leave to the country, except for the tasks connected with integrity of Georgia and establishment of state intuitions?" - said Saakashvili at his today's meeting with judges.
Mikhail Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, was re-elected in January 2008. His presidential terms counts 5 years.