- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Euro Commission is waiting for precise information on firing in Akhalgori2008-11-24 17:47
Christiana Homan, the spokesperson of European Commission, announces that the EU is worried a lot about the recent incident with the motorcade of Georgian and Polish Presidents. They are waiting for additional information to clear out this issue.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the reporter of RIA-Novosti, Homan stated, that Georgian and South Ossetian sides should settle all the questions in course of negotiations on security in Caucus, held in Geneva. Sergey Lavrov, Russian Foreign Affairs Minister, called the incident "provocation of the first water".
According to the version of Georgian side, the fire came from Russian roadblock. But Lavrov claims that Georgian administration prepares these subversions, and than blame Russian and South Ossetian sides. The same happened in August, 2007, when a bomb was dropped on Georgia, the Minister reminded. "When the President is invited to some festival in Tbilisi, and then he is driven to another state, isn't it a provocation? There were no fire neither from our, nor from South Ossetian positions ", - Lavrov noticed."