- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ukraine and Georgia enter a new stage of relations2010-06-11 15:43
Relations of Ukraine and Georgia will change the political vector in relations into economic, stated Foreign Minister of Ukraine Kostyantyn Gryshenko, at the negotiations with his Georgian counterpart Grigol Vashadze, who is currently staying in Kyiv with a 2-day official visit.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Gryshenko noted that Kyiv insists on changing priorities in the framework of GUAm [union of Georgia, Ukraine, Azerbaijan, and Moldova].
"We don't think the political component must be prevailing... For Ukraine it's in the first line cooperation in transport sphere, economy and tourism," he stated.
"GUAM is a very young organisation..., - the Georgian counterpart said. - We all are in the stage when we must define priorities of its activities."
Today, on June 11th, Vashadze will invite Viktor Yanukovich, the President of Ukraine, to visit Georgia next year, but consultations on date of the visit hasn't already been discussed.