- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kyiv is ready for economic cooperation with Tbilisi2010-06-11 16:11
Viktor Yanukovich, the President of Ukraine, held a meeting with Grigol Vashadze, the Foreign Minister of Georgia, staying in Kyiv with a working visit. The Ukrainian leader noted his country is ready for development of trade and economic relations with Tbilisi.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He added the present-day dynamics doesn't correspond to the existing potential - From-UA.
"We are sure: opportunity of development of our trade and economic interrelations is very promising and creates conditions of commodity turnover growth between Ukraine and Georgia," Yanukovich noted.
In this context he emphasized the feasibility of defining and considering joint steps at the level of inter-governmental commission of the two countries.
"In the nearest time the project on intensification of our trade and economic relations, profitable for both Ukraine and Georgia, must be worked out," Yanukovich said.
He also expressed confidence that traditionally friendly relations of the two peoples would favour effective conduction of this work.