- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Bagapsh congratulated Medvedev on Day of Russia2010-06-11 17:00
Sergey Bagapsh, the leader of Abkhazia, sent congratulation on the Day of Russia to Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Declaration on the state sovereignty of the Russian Federation continued centuries-old traditions of Russian statehood. This holiday unites all the citizens of Russia around unshakeable values of patriotism, respect for history and culture of the multinational people and state. June 12th is the reference point of the new history of Russia, building of a strong prosperous power, confidently defending its economic and political interests on world arena," the congratulation mentions.
Sergey Bagapsh expressed confidence in further expansion of cooperation between Russia and Abkhazia. He wished Dmitry Medvedev success and fruitful activities for the benefit of Russia and its people.