- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliament to study causes of prices for medicines growth2010-06-11 18:44
The parliamentary committee for health care and social protection will deal with the issue of prices for medicines growth - Georgia Times correspondent.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At today's plenary sitting the issue was raised by Magda Anikashvili [Christian Democrats fraction]. She claimed that pharmaceutical companies speculate in the USD exchange rate and commit crime to own compatriots.
Mikheil Machavariani, the first Vice Speaker, agreed to her and claimed the unfairness of business can be met all around the world and it's not a phenomenon of Georgia alone.
Yet he called on the Committee to study causes of the price for medicines growth.