- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
NATO General Secretary called those, who shot in Akhalgari, criminals2008-11-25 10:00
NATO General Secretary, Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, called provokers of the incident in Akhalgori criminals, Daу.Az (Azerbaijan) informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He announced it in the course of the joint briefing with the High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy of the EU, Javier Solana. The latter, in his turn, agreed to the Secretary General and said, that as they both learned of the event from mass media, they should wait for precise information from the EU representatives in the conflict zone.
Georgian side, represented by Alexander Lomaya, the Secretary of the National Security Council, regarded the incident as a terrorist act against the leaders of the countries. "Russian occupation troops created a threat to lives of both our leader and the leader of the EU and NATO member country. This incident will be investigated at the highest European levels ", - Lomaya stated.