- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Guilietto Chiesa found lost Ossetians2008-11-25 10:34
Guilietto Chiesa, the EU parliament member to Italy, managed to locate the position of lost young Ossetian men, who had been captured by Georgian servicemen and driven away, RIA-Novosti informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Chiesa addressed a query to Franco Frattini, Italian Foreign Affairs Minister, and was sent a response: "According to Tbilisian authorities, these Ossetians were jailed, and remain in prison waiting for trial ". There was no data mention of their charges.
The list with family names of ten lost Ossetians was handed to Chiesa during his visit to the republic on October, 25th. As the young people were captured in the zones adjacent to South Ossetia, where security is controlled by the EUMM, Chiesa decided that this affair deserves European investigation.
The MP asked the representatives of the ICRC to find and visit young Ossetians in Georgian prison.