- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliamentary Committee will interrogate Georgian ex-ambassador in Russia2008-11-25 11:45
On November, 25th , Temporary Parliamentary Committee for Investigation of Events on August 2008 interrogates Erosi Kitsmarishvili, ex-ambassador of Georgia in Russia, Gruzia Online (Georgia Online) informs.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Yesterday the Committee listened to David Bakradze, the Speaker of Georgian Parliament; and Eka Sharashidze, the Minister of Economy. Security Ministers haven't been interviewed yet. As Paata Davitaya, the Chairman of the Committee, they will be listened to within a week.
On November, 28th, Mikhail Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, will make his speech. To the end of the week the work of the Committee will be finished. Conclusions and recommendations will be drawn on basing upon the data from "interrogated" persons.